- This event has passed.
Survivors of Suicide Loss Support Group Meeting
April 18 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Survivors of Suicide Loss Support Group is for adults who have lost a family member or friend to suicide.
Some basic principles of the group:
- There is healing in talking about our feelings and comfort in knowing we are not alone in our grief
- We encourage all members to share openly, however no one should feel pressure to participate—there is also healing in listening
- Group members are respectful of differences in people’s needs
- Confidentiality is strictly maintained
- Consider the group as just one source of support. Other forms of support may be helpful, including professional counselling
For more information, please contact 519-752-2998, ext. 112